Our Seminar Schedule
NEW SEMINARS - REGISTER on OUR EVENTS PAGE
What to do when a Spouse or Loved one dies?
No One wants to think about losing a loved one, but it does happen...
ARE YOU PREPARED???
- 6 Steps to help you prepare
- 25 Important Documents
- What major decisions should you avoid for 6 months?
LONG TERM CARE SEMINAR
There are approximately 111 million Baby Boomers and GenX people in the United States
If you need care, HOW will it affect your spouse and loved ones?
AND, if you need care, how will you pay for it?
Nursing home prices today on average are $80,000/year and Home Care Aide is about $40,000/year
- Learn ways to protect your family from having to deal with taking care of you on a daily basis
SOCIAL SECURITY PUZZLE SEMINAR
Optimizing Your Social Security
- Learn How the New Laws Affect YOU
- Explain when, what, and how to File
- Assist you in making the best choice for your retirement plan
- Reveal the real value of your benefits
SOLVING THE RETIREMENT INCOME PUZZLE
The Path to Independence and Choice in Retirement
- Understanding the five biggest challenges to retirement income planning
- Why changing your investment philosophy upon retirement is critical
- The importance of segregating your income producing assets from your growth assets
- Do you really know how long your money will last in retirement?
- Navigating the tax code when positioning assets to generate an income
- Understanding your options when planning for retirement
- Maximizing your Social Security benefits with proper analysis and planning
- Strategies for reliable, inflation-adjusted, sustainable income throughout your retirement
ESTATE PLANNING AND PRESERVING YOUR WEALTH SEMINAR
Estate Management is effective in managing your financial and personal affairs during your lifetime:
and second, distributing your wealth after your death. Through effective estate management you
can avoid needless expenses in legal costs, and you can provide for loved ones who may not be
- Estate Documents - Financial and Health Documents
- Life Insurance
HEALTH AND WEALTH SUMMER SEMINAR SERIES
Plant Based Food and the Importance of Veggies and Estate Planning
Are you working hard to live a longer life without investing to enjoy it? Think about it. Maybe you’re doing the right things to live a longer,healthier life — eating right, exercising, taking time to relax and spending time with loved ones. But if you’re not getting yourself financially prepared for longer life, you’re only getting half the job done.
RSVP to Beth at 859-291-9290 or Register on our Events Page